The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter

 

The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter
I usually don't shop at The Body Shop just because their products are not too appealing to me. Their products smell very nice but they all are just basic scents like peaches and mangos. But when I found some British YouTubers talking about this Passion Fruit scented body butter, I immediately went to The Body Shop near my house to see if they had it. But unfortunately they didn't, so I kind of gave up.  A few weeks later, I found it on sale on their website. I didn't even heditate to add it into my shopping cart!


Don't you think this plastic jar somehow creates this special feeling? I just love how it looks! It's got this buttery texture which makes it very easy to apply on my body parts. It doesn't make my skin sticky or greasy but I feel moisturised and nourhsed after the application.

The scent is pretty accurate in my opinion like their other body butter. That's another amazing thing about them, when you smell their boddy butter like Satsuma or Peach or Grapefruit body butter, it literally smells like the fruit. Satsuma smells like fresh orange juice, while Peach could be more like a freshly picked juicy peach. This Passion Fruit scent smells literally like Passion Fruit juice that I had in Okinawa on my holiday! It leaves this amazing scent on my skin which lingers for hours.

If you love the scent of Passion Fruit, you need this body butter in your life.