Elegance Nouvelles Eyes 01


Elegance Nouvelles Eyes 01 / 5,500yen
Can we take a moment to admire the packaging of this eyeshadow quad? Although I thought it looked like a cheap toy at the beginning, it still is gorgeous compared to a normal boring eyeshadow palette. There are 6 different palettes and mine is No. 01 which has those 4 gorgeous shades in it.



Top left is such a gorgeous purple shade which is appropriate for autumn and winter in my opinion. Top right is a very wearable taupe, top left is a unique icy green and top right is kind of like a glittery top coat for your eyelids if that makes sense. 


The pigmentation is a little bit lower than I expected. And also the shades are a little bit ashy somehow, especially the purple one is almost like a grayish purple. They are definitely not chalky or powdery, they apply very smoothly and stay on for hours.



I applied the taupe on all over the eyelid, then applied the purple shade on my crease, with a little bit of the green on the centre. Then I applied the glittery shade on top. This shade is very pretty, like sparkling snowflakes, which is very holiday-season-appropriate. 


It creates a beautiful look but still I think it looks a bit ashy...is it just me? Well maybe it's supposed to be ashy but it just doesn't look flattering on me. I've been trying to pair the taupe and green with other crease colours from different palettes as those two shades are my favourite. I guess it's the purple which makes is look a bit dull. And the glittery shade is perfect for any kind of look when I want to add more shine to it.

I like all of the shades but honestly I don't reach out to it too often because it looks ashy on my eyes. What do you think of the colour? What's your favourite eyeshadow palette at the moment? Let me know!