Predia Spa et Mer Fango Double Cleanse


Predia Spa et Mer Fango Double Cleanse 4,500yen
I consider myself a cleanser freak. I usually stock 3-4 different cleansers at least and choose which one to use depending on my skin condition or on my mood. Right now I'm using a cleanser from Simple and Let the Good Times Roll from LUSH in the morning, and enjoying using this one called Fango Double Cleanse to remove my makeup. The idea behind this product is that it removes your makeup while cleansing your skin and giving moisture back to it, so you don't need to double cleanse. I'm loving this cleanser for three reasons. 


First of all, the product brings this luxurious feeling to this boring (for some people, not for me) skincare process. The jar looks very pretty with a wooden details on the lid, but the inside is even more amazing. It looks like there is a deep ocean in the jar. The texture is very creamy and feels very nice on the skin, and it's very easy to spread all over the face. It has natural clay which attracts all the dirt including makeup and oxidised oil. 


Secondly, it smells AMAZING. When I opened the lid and looked inside for the first time, I thought it might smell a bit like...ocean. Not fishy, but the natural smell of clay. But it smells totally different, in a very positive way. It smells fresh and clean, that the brand describes the scent as "light green chypre". I love this scent so much that I don't mind sticking my nose into the jar. It's that good.


The final reason why I love this product is the way it cleanses my skin. It does remove all the makeup on my face including mascara and eyeliner, without stripping the oil from the skin. I literally need to massage it on my skin for like a minute or two, and some people complain that they cannot be bothered to take that long but for me it's a very fun process. The texture is easy to work with, and the scent is very pleasant that makes me feel relaxed. It doesn't make my skin squeaky clean after rinsing out, and I can feel that it has moisture inside. 

I strongly recommend this cleanser to those who are suffering from dry skin, because although it takes makeup off and deep cleanse your skin, it leaves moisture and makes your skin feel plumped. Since I started using this cleanser, the pores on my cheeks have been shrunken (I'm now actually using an amazing moisturiser too, which obviously has been contributing to pore constriction). It makes me look forward to cleansing my face at the end of the day, just to enjoy the feel of it as well as the amazing scent. It is pricey but the jar is pretty big and you don't need too much at a time, so I don't think it's overpriced at all. 

What do you think about this cleanser? And what's your favourite cleanser?