LISSAGE Vogne Extra Hair Change


LISSAGE Vogne Extra Hair Change 3,150yen
I am very fussy about hair care products. My scalp can be pretty sensitive so I don't like shampoo that strips the oil from my scalp. My hair is very limp and fine, which means I have to use shampoo and conditioner that give volume in my hair. But at the same time, it's very dry and damaged -which means it needs deep conditioning hair mask which doesn't weigh it down. It's hard to satisfy someone like me. 

I usually don't like Japanese haircare products because they are suitable for thicker hair (Can you believe that we only have a few volumising products here? Japanese people have thicker hair so they don't want volume-they would rather sleek it down). I once tried out hair treatment from a Japanese brand and although it was very moisturising, it made my hair completely flat and even greasy. It's a hard work to find a perfect hair mask from a Japanese brand which suits my hair.


So anyway, for that reason, I was very careful when I got this hair mask to review. Look at it, it's got this very thick consistency which is almost like a rich balm. It might weigh my hair down...I thought. But actually, it works amazingly on my hair. Once I apply this hair mask, my hair instantly feels like silk and it detangle my hair within a second. They recommend you to apply it holding your hair between your palms as if you are sealing up your cuticles. Then leave it for about 5-10 minutes and rinse if off. I always follow that direction and it works like a miracle. 

It leaves my hair so soft and silky without making it look flat. It's very hydrating but not heavy at all, which is great for my hair type. It also has this pleasant scent, almost like a perfume from Chanel or LANCOME or Dior....you know what I mean, those kind of sophisticated, luxurious scents. I usually don't like those scents but this one isn't overpowering at all and leaves amazing scent in my hair.


Because it's a very rich hair mask, a little bit goes a long way. I am not even sure when I would be able to finish this big jar. 3,000yen for hair mask seems quite pricey, but when I consider about the performance and how little amount I need per time, I don't think it's overpriced. Or maybe I feel that way because I cannot find more affordable hair mask from a Japanese brand that I like. 

I'm always on the hunt for a good hair mask. What's your favourite?