My Spring Beauty Wishlist...


My beauty wishlish 2014 March

My excuse for wanting new beauty products is that because it's spring. When the seasons change, it's natural to feel that you need new products -isn't it? 

I'm madly in love with UK products usually but recently I'm interested in some American brands too. I will definitely pick up some products from Tarte if I ever go to the US. be MATTEnificent colored clay eye & cheek palette is something I was thinking of purchasing from Sephora website until I found out that the shipping to Japan was about $20. fresh is another brand that I fancy a lot, their lip treatment is quite pricey but I've heard so many good things about them. When it comes to drugstore beauty bits, I love wet n wild eyeshadow as the texture is kind of buttery and the pigmentation is very good. I would love to try out more products from the brand. 

I have no idea why but L'Oreal Paris in Japan is pretty crap. The price range is on the higher side and they don't bring many new products here. Their Color Infallible eyeshadow is something I've been waiting for them to release in Japan, but apparently it's not going to happen in the near future...unfortunately. They look gorgeous, and it's been hyped up on blogs and YouTube since last year I guess. L'Extraordinaire by Color Riche Nude Ballet looks so pretty that I thought of purchasing on eBay (which I didn't...it's called self control) and I'm sure I will love it as I love their Glam Shine Stain Splash which has got a very similar texture apparently.

Some people may think it's so random but I LOVE Original Source shower gels, since I used it at my sister in law's house! I can't believe that I didn't purchase it last time I went to the UK, I was too paranoid about the weight of my suitcase -which I should have been more paranoid about, because it was drastically over the limit-. I love Lemon and Tea Tree scent, which smells so fresh and clean.

To give some texture and volume in my hair, I need some volumising or texturising spray that's not sold in Japan. Or it's just that I've never seen them anywhere. Japanese people tend to have thick hair that gets frizzy, so there are many products to reduce volume in their hair out there but not the texturising spray for thin hair. Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray is ridiculously expensive that I would never be able to justify myself to spend $42 on a tin of hair spray, but I am dying to try it out after hearing all the good reviews. Also Bumble and bumble's thickning dryspun finish seems also attractive and a little bit more affordable than Oribe's....but still very pricey.

Apparently I'm into 1) Neutral eyeshadows 2) Good smelling body care products 3) Voluminous hair this spring. What's on your spring wishlist? And what do you recommend? Let me know! x