The best lip balm ever! Aquaphor Lip Repair Immediate Relief


Aquaphor Lip Repair Immediate Relief $3.86
My lips tend to get chapped all year round. Of course I have to keep moisturising them every 30 minutes during winter, and even in summer I cannot live without a lip balm. Not only are they dry but also they are surprisingly sensitive. When I use a product that my lips don't like, the skin starts peeling off and they become super dry. I tried so many lip balm in my life but nothing worked better that the one from Uriage. I repurchased their lip balm literally more than 20 times, and each one costs 1,040yen. But finally I found a lip balm that works better than Uriage on my stubborn lips. And this is only $3.86.



I love the packaging as you don't have to dip your finger into a jar every time you use it. I am not sensitive about hygiene and stuff but I just don't know what to do with a finger with greasy lip balm after applying it on my lips. Either I wipe it on a towel, or if I don't have one, I just rub it in on the back of my hands...do you have a problem?



It's like Vaseline but it does not contain petroleum jelly. It doesn't contain fragrance but it has this smell of ingredients which I don't mind. It makes my lips soft and smooth even when the skin is about to peel off. It doesn't sting, it doesn't make my lips too greasy that I can apply a lipstick on top. 



This is as effective as Uriage yet much cheaper. I repurchased two more tubes before I used up the first one. I carry one in my bag, and keep one on my table at home. I strongly recommend this lip balm to anyone who's suffering from dry lips.

What's your favourite lip balm?