Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner


Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner $7.99 (eBay)
Since when I saw Rachel from Check in the Mirror talking about this brush cleaner, I had been waiting for an opportunity to try it out. It never came naturally of course, so I made it happen! I got it from eBay at quite a reasonable price including the postage, and the seller I put the link above was very kind. The first one I got was defective and the pump didn't work. They immediately sent me a replacement, and it was a very satisfying customer service they provided.

Anyway, the product itself is just amazing! )I had never had a brush cleaner so please keep that in mind) First of all I was amazed by the fact it cleaned my brushes without wetting them. And it does clean the brushes really well.

 
 I'm going to show you how it works. You see the eyeshadow is on the brush in the photo above, right? It's sometimes annoying not to be able to use the same brush as you just used with different colours. Especially when you use a dark shade, you can't use the same brush to add some highlights on the inner corner of your eyes. 

But this brush cleaner (or any brush cleaner maybe) makes it happen. Just spray one pump to the brush.....



 ...and swirl the brush on a tissue paper for like 5 seconds.



Voila! The brush got as clean as it would be after washing it! And it's not wet at all. 

The great thing about this brush cleaner is that it leaves a very nice scent on the brush. It smells of vanilla afterwords, although it smells of glue or alcohol or something unpleasant when sprayed. I clean the brushes after use, so that it smells really nice when I use them next time, rather than cleaning them right before use. 

I wash my brushes once a week, but this product is really handy to use during the week! Especially if you don't have many brushes like me, you definitely need this product. Some people left comments saying "This is a life changer" on my photo of this product that I posted on my Instagram, and I totally agree. 

If you know any other good brush cleaner, let me know! x