A Peel-Off Lip Stain! PeLips Colouring Pack


PeLips Colouring Pack  1260yen
Do you like weird yet innovative Japanese beauty products? If you do, you will love this product. It's a lip stain that you peel off. It was my first time to try out a product like this, and I had never heard of anything like this before, even. 

How to use : First you wipe off your lips to make sure there is nothing on your lips. Then apply it on your lips. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes. Then peel off when it's dry. 

Do you want to see the result?



So this is how my lips look without anything on.



It looks like Ally McBeal having a lip injection (do you remember the episode, anyone? Or am I too old here?) but don't worry, it will dry out after 5 minutes. It has this strong scent of peach which I am not a big fan of, but I can live with it. Oh, and you have to be careful not to close your lips while waiting, as it gets stuck together.



My lips after the weird procedure! It gives this blue-toned-pink tint to my lips and it looks quite pretty. Because it's stained completely, you can wear a lip balm instead of lipstick and still look like you're wearing something on your lips. 

It lasts for a few hours or even more, and you can control the intensity by applying one more coat. It's not something I would do on a weekday at 7am when I'm rushing to go to work, but I would use it on my day off before going out with some friends for example. It's really good not to have to be worrying about reapplying lipstick throughout the day, isn't it?

I hope they will come out with some other shades as well, like beigy pink and coral as well as rosy pink. What do you think of the product? Would you want to try it?