How to hide pores? Use Natura Patte Primer!


Natura Patte Primer
I remember I didn't have ANY visible pores on my cheeks nor my nose when I was 18. My skin was silky smooth that looked like a porcelain doll's that I didn't need foundation at all. If you are 18 now and thinking exactly the same looking into the mirror, you should try your best to maintain it somehow, by moisturising and nourishing your skin every single day, and not to rub your skin too much with muslin cloth or cotton pads. If you are like me, having quite visible pores on the cheek and nose that you cannot cover up only with foundation, you need this primer. I have been loving this primer since I got it to review in February, especially paring it with Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation that I wrote about the other day.


What is special about this primer is that it's suitable for dry skin. I found some primer that mattifies the skin and hides pores tend to be drying and emphasises dry patches around my nose especially. With this primer, that never happens. It's got this unique texture that I cannot even describe. It's like a mixture of clay + silicone + mousse that creates a beautiful, smooth and clean canvas on your skin. 

 
Once you try to blend it out, it becomes patchy like this. First I thought "What the hell is going on with this primer, it's going to make my whole face while and zombi-liike!" but don't speak too soon, the patchiness will be completely gone once it's completely blended out. I should actually apologise to the primer for cussing it. Sorry.


Voila!! It hides everything that you don't want to be seen through the foundation without drying out your skin. I only dab a little bit on my cheeks and nose, and a tiny bit on my forehead before applying my foundation, most of the time it's the Rimmel one I mentioned. The foundation glides on smoothly and it creates such a flawless look. 


There is another version of this primer in a blue tube as well, and I believe that one is for mattifying gel for oily skin that I might need that one for summer! I think it's around 1000yen mark which is very affordable, and such a good price for the quality. I recommend it to anyone who wants to cover up their pores without drying out the skin!

What's your favourite primer? Any recommendations?