Go!Leopards Full Volume Mascara & Dramatic Eyeliner


Go!Leopards Full Volume Mascara & Dramatic Eyeliner
Go!Leopards series is especially made to make your eyes look bigger and defined. By using the eyeliner and mascara together, your eyes look much bigger, they claim.

 
Dramatic Eyeliner
This double ended eyeliner has got this side with a felt-tip eyeliner, and another with brown powder.


This felt-tip eyeliner is easy to control and helps you to draw thin lines, although the ink isn't black enough to my liking. 


This is how it looks on my eyelids. It looks like grey rather than black.


And this end has got this sponge tip with brown powder on.


You just apply this powder on top of the liquid eyeliner. 


Full Volume Mascara
Now let's move on to the mascara. I'm not sure about the packaging to be honest, I don't particularly want my mascara to have leopard print on it. This mascara is waterproof yet easy to remove with warm water. 


It has this curved brush that catches all the lashes. It's impressive how it catches short lashes as well and keep the curl, but I have a problem with how wet this mascara is! It's SO wet that it makes it harder to apply on the roots as it goes everywhere, my eyelids, around my brow bones and my cheeks! It also sticks my lashes together, which means it makes it look like I have less lashes if that make sense. I will try to dry it a little bit, I hope it won't stick my lashes together then.


You can see the mascara sticking some lashes together in the photo. I wish it would coat the lashes individually and separate them, to make them look fuller. But I come across with this kind of mascara, most of the time with pretty wet formula, when it comes to Japanese mascara. This is why I don't like Japanese mascara much, they are focused on the length not the volume.


I wish the eyeliner was more black, and the mascara was drier. Overall I think those are OK products, not too impressive that I would rush and go buy them.


Have you tried them before?