Apology and a bit about my holiday


I am back, finally! The reason why I was gone was 1) I was on holiday at the beginning of September 2) I came back, being busy with work 3) Then I lost my internet connection at home and I couldn't bring my big old heavy laptop to the Starbucks which is a few stations away to blog. But today my internet is back on and I am so happy that I can blog again because I have some ideas in my head ;)

I am so sorry that I'm not a reliable and stable blogger, I blog and stop consistently which I need to stop doing. I want to make my blog a stable one (like my Japanese one, that at least one post would go up per day) and I will work on it. Another thing I want to apologise about is that I haven't been able to get back to all the comments you left here. I decided to close down the comment section for a while, because I feel too bad not to be able to reply to all of them. Instead, you can email me through the mail form, or tweet me or leave a comment on my Instagram!



Let me write a little bit about my holiday. We went to Okinawa this year, and chose to stay at Marriott as we found a very good deal.



The top floor hotel suite was very nice. My favourite was definitely the bathroom, but it doesn't look as good in photos but I took a bath every morning to relax and I couldn't stop wishing to have a big bathroom like that in my own house. But the reality is, the bathroom must be much bigger than my own room.


They had THANN body care and hair care minis in their bathroom! The scent was absolutely divine and we were hooked. Now I know what I will get for Christmas for my husband.



The hotel has this huge pool divided in 4 sections. Kids' pool, normal pool, deeper pool and water-slide pool. The sunset from the jacuzzi was amazing. Though there was a cockroach sneaking around.



The beaches in Okinawa were not as good as the ones in Ishigaki island (which belongs to Okinawa but much smaller) but still we went to some wicked beaches! The last day was pretty sunny and hot as I like it ;)

Though it wasn't a relaxing nor refreshing holiday (don't ask), when I think back, I enjoyed it and appreciate the fact I was taken to such beautiful places. I realised that I liked the sound of ocean more than I thought I did, and I kind of had enough of my life in Tokyo, one of the most busiest and stressful cities in the world. For the first time in my life, I considered living in the countryside in the future when I have kids and dogs. My life has been on pending kind of, but I can dream whatever I want!

So, that's how I said goodbye to the summer. 

Now, hello winter, I hate you!