Japanese Eyeliner / Pmel Eyeliner


Pmel Eyeliner 1,200yen
I had never heard of this brand "Pmel" before, but apparently they have a mascara, a mascara primer and some eyeliners. I got this eyeliner to review, tried without any advance knowledge, and it kind of wowed me.

They claim this eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger. The ink has a pearly effect, and this super black, glossy ink makes your eyes pop. 


Also this brush is different from any other eyeliners. Not sure if you can see, but it's actually a flat brush which makes it super easy to draw a thick or thin line depending on the angle.


I like a thin line but if you are aiming for a very thick flick like Amy Winehouse (I miss her), this eyeliner definitely comes in handy. Also the ink is pretty black which I love.




As you can see in the first photo, unfortunately it bleeds a little bit which is the only downside. Other than that, it's such a beautiful eyeliner that helps me draw a perfect line and makes my eyes look rounder and bigger. 

It doesn't smudge at all which is good for me as I tear up a lot because of my contact lenses. At the same time, it's hard to remove. I don't have a problem with it as I always use a cleansing oil or balm, but I guess you really need to scrub it off if you are using a cleansing milk or cream. Overall, it's a lovely product that I might repurchase when I have used it up. I have tried some eyeliners from foreign brands but I LOVE Japanese ones the best. If you ever come to Japan, grab some drugstore eyeliners. They are amazing.