Magazine exposures -Thanks Canada!


I have never been to Canada, and I don't have many friends over there either. I don't think my blog is popular there, but for some reason, my blog has been featured in ELLE Quebec. They contacted me in summer and asked me to send a profile photo. I did reply and sent them a few photos to choose from, but had never heard back from them. A couple of weeks ago, when I was just searching about my blog, I came across ELLE Quebec website that mentions my blog! With a photo that they have taken from my instagram without permission....which is a little sad, but whatever, it's ELLE! I guess I was in the printed magazine (October issue) as well but I have no idea how to get it, as it's not sold on eBay nor Amazon.co.jp. But anyway, I was very surprised to be actually on their website, I am very honored!


My name is also mentioned in GLOW magazine, a Canadian beauty magazine. The writer Mishal contacted me in summer, the same week that ELLE contacted me. She asked for help writing an article about Japanese beauty, and we exchanged some long emails. I didn't even expect her to mention my name in there, it was a great surprise! She was such a lovely person to work with, and this magazine is pretty entertaining to read! Check it out if you are in Canada :)