The best natural deodorant! Schmidt’s Deodorant


I know it can be kind of awkward to talk about deodorant, but let's face it, we all use it. I cannot live without deodorant, because I am such a paranoid person that have to wear body cream, hair spray, hand cream, perfume and deodorant that smell good to make sure there is no odour issue. I don't think I stink anyway (hopefully!) but I just have to pile on good-smelling stuff to make sure I smell good. 

But of course I'm aware of the risk of breast cancer from the use of chemical deodorant. I have tried some natural deodorants before but most of them felt sticky and uncomfortable. Then I stumbled across this company Schmidt’s and found some reviews raving about their deodorant cream. They kindly sent me some samples to try out, and oh gosh I love them all. 

Schmidt’s Deodorant has 5 different scents including Lavender and Sage, Ylang Ylang and Calendula, Cedarwood and Juniper, Bargamot and Lime and Fragrance Free. My favourites are Lavender and Sage, and Bargamot and Lime.



It's like a solid cream that melts at the body temperature. It has baking soda in it but doesn't feel gritty. The base is shea butter which means it's moisturising. Some deodorant dries out my under arms and it causes itchiness, but this does completely opposite which is beneficial. It doesn't stop you sweating, but it prevents odour. If you are not too sure about trying this out in summer, try during colder season to test it.

The scent is of course all natural too, and they all smell divine. I recommend Cedarwood and Juniper for men as it smells kind of manly, and Bargamot and Lime is a unisex scent that you can share with your boyfriend, too. 



A little goes a long way so the big jar would last for months. It's only $9.00 which is such a bargain considering the fact it's good for you, and does keep you away from the sweaty smelly hell. I like the simple yet colourful design too. Let me know on Twitter what your favourite natural deodorant is!