Beaut in Japan is now open on eBay!


I am very happy that I can finally inform you that my very first eBay shop called "Beaut in Japan" is now open! This is where you can purchase the latest Japanese beauty items reviewed on this blog. Since I started my blog, I have been receiving e-mails from followers constantly asking where they can purchase he products I have talked about, and it always makes me feel bad that I cannot send the products to all of them. I came up with the idea to open an e-commerce shop to help them in the beginning of 2014, but there were so many factors that made it impossible for me to run by myself. But finally, I have setup an eBay account and everything is ready!

I also started making videos for the website, so that you can see more details before purchasing the products. What I am aiming to do is to make a website where you can shop the products as if you are actually shopping in a beauty store in Japan. Don't you have an experience where you purchased something online and it disappointed you when it arrived because it looked completely different from photos? I do, and it sucks. I don't want any of you to have that experience, so I decided to learn how to shoot and edit videos! I hope it helps :)

As I'm just starting up, I won't be stocking loads of merchandise. I want to see if there are people who are interested in it, then take it from there. So I will be updating my eBay shop every 2 weeks in the beginning with a new item. Each item will have a couple of stock which might be sold out pretty quickly, but you can request it to be restocked on Twitter. Yes, I setup a Twitter account for Beaut in Japan as well!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do enjoy making it! The first item will be up within 24 hours :)