MegRhythm Steam Good-Night Neck Mask


MegRhythm Steam Good-Night Neck Mask
You must have heard of MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask if you are interested in Japanese beauty products. It's now sold in many countries and is still popular in Japan though it's been years since its launch. I wasn't a big fan of the eye mask because it was pretty uncomfortable and I simply couldn't be closing my eyes for more than a minute without getting bored.

But a heat pad that warms up your neck to help you fall asleep? Yes please!

Apparently this is a new release from MegRhythm, and there are two types that you can choose depending on your liking. One is lavender scented, and another is unscented. I obviously chose the scented one because I love anything scented. 


  The box contains 14 sheets individually wrapped. It's so handy that you can take one or two out when you have a long journey waiting for you, especially on a long flight it would be super relaxing to use.



It starts heating up immediately when taken out from the bag, so I always open it when I am fully ready to go to sleep. Though the scent of Lavender is a little artificial, it doesn't bother me at all. 

The temperature goes up to 40 degrees and it remains for 30 minutes, which is enough time for me to fall asleep. I put it on the back of my neck, get into my bed, and while watching one or two YouTube videos (of course beauty related ones), I just fall asleep. 

It feels so good that it kind of loosens up my muscles and forces me to relax. You know it feels relaxing when you place a hot towel on your shoulders, don't you? Imagine that feeling without having to place a wet towel in your bed. 

It's about 1,400 yen for 14 sheets which makes it 100 yen per sheet -not the cheapest product ever, and some people may think it's ridiculous to spend that much money on something only lasts for 30 minutes, but if you are stressed and tired like I am, you will love it. And it's so addictive that I get tempted every night to open a new one. 

I strongly recommend it to those who didn't like the eye mask version, because this one feels much better and you can use your phone or PC while relaxing. Also if you have stiff shoulders, it's a must-have. I have really bad stiff shoulders that sometime feel cold because of a poor blood flow, and this kind of products always help my shoulders feel lighter. 


Is it available in your country yet? Would you like to try them?