Kind of gimmicky? Legaly Hand Mask


Legaly Hand Mask  267yen

In Japan, 'hand care' is a part of body care. Japanese girls apply hand cream often to make their hands feel soft and look polished, not just because they are dry. Some people protect their hands from UV damage by wearing special gloves while they are driving. I feel embarrassed when my hands and fingers, especially around the nails, are dry. That makes me feel very sloppy, so I try my best to get rid of excess cuticles, and maintain my hands hydrated. 

I wouldn't say I was super excited when I got the hand mask from the brand called Legaly, which I believe is available only online, but I'm telling you, it's surprisingly good!!




It looks like a glove made with this paper-cloth kind of material soaked with moisturising lotion with 3 different kinds of collagen along with 3 kinds of hyaluronic acid. The best part of this mask in my opinion, is the scent. It's got this fresh floral scent that made me sniff my hands over and over again. It's not overpowering but strong enough for you to be able to enjoy for more than 30 minutes after using the mask.




 The glove isn't too wet which makes it easy to work with, but there is another pair of plastic gloves that you wear on top so that you can carry on doing whatever you want while waiting for the lotion to sinks into the skin.




 And it comes with this sticker to secure the plastic gloves.

Waiting for 5 minutes with the gloves on wasn't as painful as I imagined. I actually left them on for about 20 minutes, as I wanted to get the most of it, and it was too good to bin after 5 minutes! 



Besides my imperfect nails (it was the 3rd or 4th day...), I don't see anything special in both photos to be honest. My hands were not extremely dry before use, and it didn't become like silk after use. But it definitely made my skin softer and replenished, and left the amazing scent to it -the scent is seriously addictive. 

If you have very dry hands, you might find it effective. If you have normal hands like me, you might think it's nothing special. If you'd like something extra to use in your pamper session, I highly recommend this mask because it smells amazing, and it's definitely a pampering product.