Now Beaut in Japan carries my favourite Japanese mascara!


Do you remember Kiss Lash Wonder Curl Mascara that I blogged about last month? (If not, you can click HERE to read my review!) I decided to carry this amazing mascara on Beaut in Japan, although I didn't film a video nor I'm not planning to, because it's such a good mascara that I cannot live without! 


I also love Leanani and Heroine Mascara, but they both are waterproof that sometimes is pain in the butt to remove. My lashes hold curls pretty well, so I do not need waterproof mascara unless I'm going to the beach which happens once a year or less. This mascara doesn't smudge at all, yet super easy to remove with hot water. 


I realised that I use this mascara every single day since I got it, over beloved The Rocket from Maybelline, False Lash Effect Mascara from Max Factor, and those two Japanese ones I just mentioned. 


So I thought, if I love it so much, why not carry on Beauty in Japan so that you guys can try out as well? If you like separated, sleek looking lashes, you will enjoy this mascara!



Purchase the product on Beaut in Japan >>HERE