Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner / Eastend Snob


Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner / Eastend Snob £3.99

When Amelia Liana said it was a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, I didn't even hesitate to purchase it from feelunque.com. I always thought Pillow Talk looked a perfect pink, at least on Amelia's lips in the least creepy way possible, but the brand isn't available in Japan and even if it was, I wouldn't be able too afford it anyway. 

So I purchased the lip liner from Rimmel in Eastend Snob when they had this 'buy 2 get 1 free' offer among the limited brands including Rimmel and Maybelline (yes I got some eyeshadows from Maybelline at the same time).



It's retractable which is a big plus, considering the fact my another lip liner from Rimmel is like a normal pencil that I need to sharpen every two weeks or so. 



The colour is a little more bluey that I expected. I was imagining more like a soft, beigy pink with a hint of mauve but it's more like bright mauve. Not that I don't like it, but there definitely was a moment that I thought 'Holy moly it might not look good on me!'.



When it's worn on its own, it looks like this. The formula is soft and creamy, that sometimes crumble on the lips. It glides on smoothly and easy to fill in the whole lips. It looks pretty on its own, though it's leaning towards bluey mauve on my lips in person. But when I apply a nude lipstick like Nude Delight from Rimmel, it gets toned-down a little which I like more.


Then, it happens when I apply lip gloss on top! I cannot believe how plumped my lips look! I simply applied Tanya Burr lip gloss in Champagne Toast on top, and now my bottom lip looks like it's about to burst. It's a little too much to my liking, but it's definitely effective if you're looking for a lip pencil that you can cheat fuller lips!