I will be back soon!


Hello! I hope there is someone reading this post. It's been about 2 months since I wrote my previous post. At that point, I was very sick (it took me more than one month to get over a cold, plus I broke my bones by coughing in the end!), super overwhelmed with all the tasks I had to get done before leaving for the UK, and I got criticised about something totally childish, and I just got tired of everything that I needed some time to gain my passion towards blogging.

The rest of August was amazing, I had a wonderful time in my favourite city in the world. I spent time with my loved ones, and every moment of it taught me that I should be who I am, and never change for an odd reason. Also as I bought so many beauty products, I kind of missed blogging in English.

After coming back to Tokyo, I started blogging constantly in Japanese. But I was too busy being sick, juggling work and writing articles, doing housework, taking care of some family issues....which did not leave me time to blog in English.

However, I am working on something right now. I decided to transfer my blog to Wordpress from Ameblo for various reasons -which I'm struggling SO MUCH that I almost cried 100 times already- and eventually I want to combine both English and Japanese blogs together. I don't know if it's possible to only show Japanese posts on one page and English posts on another, but it would be more convenient and that's what I am aiming for...which might take years for me to figure out how to do this.

In the meantime, I decided to change the design on my blogger page, and I absolutely love the new design that instantly made me want to start blogging again! How silly am I? But I am that simple, and I like it. Okay?

Anyway, I think I'm ready now. I hope I am. I am still very busy, but I will start blogging in English soon. Thanks for those who left a comment on my social media accounts saying that you were missing my blog, I didn't expect that at all so I was very happy to hear that there were people actually enjoying my blog, and waiting for me to start again. It meant a lot to me, thank you.

See you very soon!