NUXE Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm


NUXE Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm   9.5GBP

I have very dry lips. I cannot live without lip balm throughout the year because even in summer my lips get chapped and sometimes start bleeding which looks gross! But another problem is that my lips are very picky. They are spoiled and they get chapped when I apply lip balm they don't like. What kind of lips are they? Anyway, it's really hard for me to find lip balm which doesn't make my lips chapped, I've tried lip balm from more than 30 different brands I guess.

When I heard that this product worked, I just knew it would work on my lips. I don't know why but I did, and the next moment I found myself purchasing it on feelunique. I didn't even think that it would be a waste if it didn't work. 



It came in this little paper box. It was my first NUXE!


First of all, I LOVE this glass pot. It's frosted and that's how I like a glass pot to be. It's a little bit heavy to carry abound (some people mentioned that they leave it next to their beds so that they can apply it before bed, but I put it in my bad and carry it around) though.


It's got this very smooth texture that I cannot describe well. It's different from any other lip balm I own, and I've never seen this kind of lip balm before. Basically it's not like an oily-based lip balm, it's more like cream-based if that makes sense. 

When I apply it on my lips, it feels like that this lip balm sticks to my lips and stays there for long. It keeps moisturizing my lips and doesn't get dry quickly. But the amazing part is that although it feels like a thin veil is sitting on my lips, it doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all. It's just moisturizing and feel silky.


It's got this amazing citrus and orangey scent that I love. I remember someone (I don't remember but one of those famous beauty bloggers) said that she preferred a sweeter scent and I understand that some people prefer a different kind of scent but I just cannot imagine someone saying "Ew, I hate this smell!" because it's such a subtle, refreshing scent. 

Over all, it's one of the best lip balm I've ever used. The pot, the scent, the texture...I love everything about it. The most important thing is that it does its job without any discomfort. Also I think it will last quite long. I used to spend 1,000yen on one lip balm which lasted about a month, but this lip balm must last much longer. I am so happy that I finally met my must-have lip balm!

Now I'm very interested NUXE, do you have any favourite item of the brand? Would you like to recommend some products of NUXE? :)