Jason Quick Clean Make-up Remover

DSCN0053

Jason Quick Clean Make-up Remover $5.59 icon

Jason is an American beauty brand which uses naturally-derived ingredients mainly to make natural and effective products. They select natural ingredients, test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy and never test on animals. I'm using their Brightening Apricot Scrubble iconand I absolutely love it. This is the best facial scrub I've ever tried. I wrote the full review here if you're interested. 

I'd been using cleansing water by Bioderma or Caudalie to remove my eye makeup, but as I was running out of both of them I thought it would be nice to have makeup wipes instead of cleansing water just because it would save money to buy both cleansing water and cotton wool pads. And I found this one at Vitacost.com where I always purchase American beauty products from, and I didn't even hesitate to put it in my shopping basket. I already trusted Jason because I loved the facial scrub so much, so I didn't even have to do research about this product.

DSCN0058

It has 75 pads in this pretty jar. The ingredients are all naturally derived and it's suitable for all skin types. Vitacost described this product as "Removing makeup has never been easier. Unlike traditional makeup removers, these pre-moistened pads are made with pure, natural, & organic JASON ingredients: refreshing Cucumber, Soothing, Silkening Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Natural Vitamin E, Radiance-restoring Vitamin C and Vitamin B. This gentle, non-drying formula cleanses and clarifies without rinsing. Safe even for sensitive skin". You can imagine how natural and gentle this product would be on your skin from this description.

I personally love the jar somehow. It makes me excited to open the jar, pick one cotton pad and remove my makeup before bedtime. I was worried that the cotton pads would get dried out after a week or so, but they are still perfectly moist.

DSCN0065

As you can see the cotton pad is not wet, it's moist. I think I should call is "gauze" rather than "cotton pad" because it feels more like gauze. It doesn't break easily when I stretch it and it doesn't fluff either which is a very good thing. Nothing is more irritating to have a fluffy cotton wool pad to remove your makeup off, isn't it? Despite the size and moistness, this one small "gauze" removes my eye makeup completely. It's not the softest thing in the world to use on your eye area but it does its job. I try to be careful not to rub my skin with it as much as I can to avoid any irritations. The formula itself doesn't irritate my skin at all. And as it doesn't have too much liquid on it, it doesn't get into my eye accidentally which is another good thing about this product.

It's fragrance free and oil free, and as long as you are careful about how hard you wipe your skin with it, I would recommend it to people with sensitive skin. I only use it on around my eyes but of course you can use it on your whole face, and don't need to rinse afterwards. I love how easy it is to remove makeup off with this product and I would repurchase it when I run out of the current jar.

Now I'm very interested in the brand and would love to try some other products! Please let me know if you have tried any of their products!