Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie

1 (11)

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie


I did a review on this product in different colours -Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti- here before, and now I'm excited to talk about it again as I got it in another colour! As I mentioned in my October Favourites post here, I totally fell in love with the colour Peach Parfait. It made me want to try out some other colours from the range and I picked up this colour as it looked pretty and I couldn't resist.

DSCN0005
The colour is called Berry Smoothie which sounds so pretty.

1 (1)

The colour looks similar to Peach Parfait, when I saw it for the first time I thought  I purchased Peach Parfait again by mistake.

1 (5)

Left : Berry Smoothie   Right : Peach Parfait

When I compare like this, it's easier to see the difference. Peach Parfait is orangey pink and Berry Smoothie is reddish pink. 

DSCN0003
They both have gold shimmer and go on sheer. I really love both of them and in my opinion they are pretty wearable at work. 

DSCN0011
Left : Berry Smoothie   Right : Peach Parfait

DSCN0019

Berry Smoothie brightens up my whole face just as Peach Parfait does, but the big difference is that it gives this feminine and girlie finish. I love them both but recently I found myself choosing this colour over Peach Parfait often somehow. This is definitely my favourite colour of the range and I'll repurchase it when I run out of it.


Last of all, I'm so glad to have some new followers here! Thanks so much for following, and I'm very looking forward to chatting with you :) My Blogger has been acting weird and it still doesn't allow me to upload photos. Thanks Sammi for letting me know that I could use Flickr to upload them :)