Privacy Essence Rouge


Privacy Essence Rouge 997yen
I don't usually wear lip gloss just because it comes off very quickly. It looks gorgeous when I put it on but next time I look in the mirror, it's gone without a trace. This lip gloss is no exception. But I found myself reaching out for it pretty often because I am totally in love with the shade.


It has this doe foot applicator which is slightly oval. It fits my lips perfectly and makes it easier to draw the lip line. 


It's a pretty sticky formula which I first didn't think that I would like it. It stays sticky for quite a long time and my hair always gets stuck on my lips. But look how gorgeous the shade is. I thought it would be more opaque and too much for me but actually it's sheer and wearable on a daily basis.


I LOVE how it looks on my lips. It gives a hint of orange on my lips while making it look glossy. It makes my lips look literally like jello! I sometimes pair it with a coral lipstick to give more definition and colour on my lips which works really well as well. 


They have 3 shades in total including this shade called Coral Orange. Deep Red is a very pretty sheer red and Pink Beige could be the most wearable every-day-colour, but it is more creamy than the other two shades, and it can look a bit pale on the lips. I'm thinking of trying Pink Beige once I've used up Coral Orange just to see which I like better. 

It's is inexpensive for a Japanese drugstore lip gloss and the quality is pretty good! I'm happy to find another great Japanese drugstore product :)