RMK Ingenious Cream & Powder Eyes


RMK Ingenious Cream & Powder Eyes 3990yen
This tiny tiny cube is a true treasure. It's one of the items from RMK's autumn/winter collection which came out in the end of the summer, and I was lucky enough to get it as a gift. There are 5 shades and they all are gorgeous but mine, shade 04, is the best in my opinion. It has a cream shadow and a glittery powder shadow, that work amazingly together. 


So it looks like this when I open it. The top part is the cream shadow, which looks like Matcha paste or something. And the bottom part is the glittery powder shadow, it looks like silver in the photo but it looks slightly greenly in person.


This cream shadow is a little bit thicker than normal cream shadow you imagine. I use the brush which comes with it to apply it on my eyelids. It does look very opaque at first but it's very easy to blend so there's nothing to be scared about.


And this silver eyeshadow is so gorgeous. I sometimes pair it with some other eyeshadows such as Sleek or wet 'n wild, because it gives amazing shine to my eyes. Yes it is very glittery but it stays on my eyelids and doesn't go all over my face. It's such an elegant and sophisticated glitter shadow.


The bottom is what it looks like when you apply only the cream shadow. It does look like Matcha doesn't it? And then the middle is the silver eyeshadow, and the top is when I apply the silver on top of the green cream shadow. The silver shadow gives this "wet" look as well as a 3D effect!


I am totally obsessed with the combo, it is just AMAZING. First I thought it would be too intense and I would end up looking like an actress from Takarazuka, but actually it's a very wearable colour. In these photos I'm only wearing this product but usually I apply brown or burgundy eyeshadow on the crease to give more definition. I never wear the green cream shadow by itself just because the colour isn't too flattering, but the combo is absolutely amazing. 

I never thought of buying cosmetics from RMK but I realised that their products are pretty high quality and worth the price. I still prefer ADDICTION when it comes to a Japanese brand, but RMK is much better than I expected! Have you tried anything from the brand?