ZOYA Nail Polish in Tomoko


Zoya Tomoko
Are you looking for a nail polish which makes you feel festive? You should get Tomoko from Zoya. I believe it came out this autumn as a part of their 2013 autumn/winter collection. 


It was my first time to try out their Pixi Dust formula, but I didn't expect it to be this good to be honest. I'm wearing two coats in this photo and I'm sure you cannot see through my nail. It dries matte but still it looks very sparkly. 



It looks so gorgeous on the nails that people comment on it often.



I usually don't wear it on all of my nails, instead I love pairing it with other nail polishes like burgundy or mint green. I apply other nail polish on 2-3 nails on each hand, then apply Tomoko on the rest of the nails. It creates sophisticated look and it makes me feel Christmassy when I pair it with deep red or plum shade especially.

It's super easy to apply, last for a few days -unfortunately it chips after 2-3 days- and look amazing. I highly recommend this shade if you like basic but sparkly nail polish!