Sold only in Japan? Rimmel Marshmallow-look Lipstick in Mode Beige


Rimmel Marshmallow-look Lipstick 1300yen
Rimmel is definitely one of my favourite drugstore brands. I love their moisture renew lipsticks, apocalips and stay matte powder...they all are really good quality for the price. But those products are not available in Japan and Rimmel here seems to be completely different from the brand in the UK. Their products here in Japan had never been appealing to me until I saw this lipstick. 

It's called Marshmallow-look Lipstick, and they brought out some new shades a couple of months ago and some shops had a special stand for the range which caught my eyes.

 
I picked up this shade 05 Mode Beige, as it looked like a perfect for every day wear. 

 
 It's got this gorgeous rosy tone which makes is feminine and wearable in my opinion. It looks beigy but definitely more pinky than orangy.


Apparently this lipstick has "marshmallow touch gel" that makes your lips look soft, and "moist oval powder" makes it last longer. It doesn't have shimmer or glitter particles, and formula is creamy that glides on and feels moisturising on the lips. It doesn't last too long to be honest,  but as the colour isn't too bright you can't really tell that it's worn off :P

The formula of Marshmallow-look Lipstick feels more moisturising compared to Moisture Renew Lipstick in my opinion, and I like the fact that it's fragrance-free. They have bunch of pretty shades in the collection and I might pick up more shades for spring and summer!

I'm not sure if this range is sold in other countries, I'm pretty sure that it's not available in the UK but how about in your country? Have you seen / tried it? :)