Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Peche Cosy


Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick Peche Cosy £7.99
This is one of the most beautiful and unique shades of a lipstick that I own. I always wanted an orange lipstick but most of them didn't look nice on me, but this creamy orange shade brightens up my complexion and I have been loving it since I got it a couple of months ago.


It's a perfect blend of orange and pink in my opinion, with a bagey undertone. The formula is very creamy and it glides on smoothly, but you need to scrub and moisturise your lips in advance to avoid an awkward finish as it emphasises dryness. 


It's not a lipstick you can apply without a mirror to look perfect. It's kind of like a milky shade that can look a little bit patchy. I always apply once and dab it with my finger to make sure it's blended perfectly. Then, apply a little bit more on the centre of the lips to give more colour.


I love the shade so much that it makes the whole look sophisticated for some reason. I also love the fact it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter particles, and it's not too glossy either. It doesn't stay on for hours as it's not a lip stain, but unlike brighter lipsticks you don't even notice when it's worn off. 


 This is my favourite lipstick this spring for sure, and I'm so glad that I came out from my comfort zone and tried this orange shade. It looks pretty on fair skin I think, and I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a springy coral lipstick!

Let me know what your favourite lipstick this spring has been!