New on Beaut in Japan! Integrate Girl's Kiss Jelly in Cherry&Berry


Integrate is a Japanese drugstore beauty brand belongs to Shiseido. Their products especially the eyeliners and eyeshadow palettes are pretty popular in Japan, but I had never tried anything from the brand. But when I saw online that they came out with the gorgeous lipgloss range called Girl's Kiss Jelly last month, I couldn't resist but to pick one up.

The lip gloss comes in 7 different shades and I have to admit all of them look very pretty and wearable. I picked up this shade called Cherry&Berry, because first of all this is the only limited shade out of seven, secondly it looks so pretty. This kind of deep berry shade is on trend this winter, but I don't have enough courage to wear a lipstick in this shade. So I thought this lip gloss would be perfect for someone like me!


I am not a huge fan of Japanese 'Kawaii' stuff, but I really like this heart shaped lid! It adds a little bit of cuteness and makes me happy whenever I apply the lip gloss. 



The angled tube applicator makes it easier to apply, and it doesn't dispense too much at once because the hole is so tiny.


The shade is very unique in my opinion, because it looks quite sheer and reddish like 'cherry' when applied one coat, and when you build it up with 2nd and 3rd coat, it becomes more like a 'berry' shade that has a purple / burgundy undertone to it. One coat gives you a natural shine and pout, or you can build it up to a deeper red.

It has tiny glitter particles that make your lips look gorgeous. Wearing a little sparkle on your lips is definitely suitable for winter. I hate lip gloss that has glitters that stay on my lips until I wipe them off with a tissue even after the lip gloss itself has been worn off. That sandy feeling on the lips is disgusting! With this lip gloss I haven't had such a problem, which is a good point.



You can apply it straight from the tube but I like using my Real Techniques' brush to apply. But because the applicator is small, it's not difficult at all to apply it straight from the tube either.

According to the website, it has a 'sweet and spicy' scent, but the scent is quite subtle that I didn't even notice at first. It indeed smells fruity and sweet, and has kind of a floral scent as well. I don't mind it at all, but it might bother people who hate scented lip products.



I LOVE how it looks on the lips. It instantly erases creases and discolouration on the lips. It makes your lips look like they are coated with raspberry syrup or something. 



I like to apply two coats on the lips, and add a little bit in the centre of the lips to give a pout. It's perfect to wear on top of a berry toned lipstick of course, to add shine. The gold glitter particles look super gorgeous but as you can see in the photos, they are quite subtle. 

This lip gloss is pretty comfortable to wear, though it's thick it doesn't make my lips feel too sticky. A good thing is that because it's thick, it stays on the lips for quite a long time. I don't have to keep reapplying every 10 minutes, which is always a plus when you have a hectic life. 


I really like the effect it gives to my lips and am thinking of purchasing other shades as well. It's pretty small but I have never ever used up a single lip gloss as I have too many lip products (I'm sure I'm not alone here) so I quite like the fact it's small and easy to carry around in my purse.



If you want to see more details in action, please watch my video which is my favourite out of three that I've made! 

This product is available on Beaut in Japan. Click HERE to purchase it now :)