My beauty wishlist -Highstreet and Highend


Beauty wishlist 2015 Feb

I'm kind of trying to put myself on a spending ban, because I had not been working as much recently due to my health issue. I only have money to survive my daily life, and spending money on beauty products is an undreamed-of luxury. So today I created my high-street and high-end beauty wishlist just to have fun, and thought to share it with you!

Though my favourite drugstore beauty brand is L'Oreal, I have to admit that Maybelline has been doing an amazing job. Their new Lash Sensational Mascara seems really nice that I'm pretty sure I will love it. In the US, they launched Color Molten Eyeshadow Duo, which I heard many good reviews of. I am also hoping that feelunique will be stocking Color Tatoo Leather, as the taupy shade looks gorgeous.  

When it comes to eyeshadows, I am a total sucker for a cream eyeshadow (both in a pot or stick form). Max Factor's Excess Shimmer in Copper and Bronze look gorgeous that I am definitely going to pick them up next time I come to the UK. Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Shine Lacquer is something that I instantly fell in love with when Danniella kindly sent me one. My shade is Charm Offensive, such a gorgeous plummy mauve pink, and I am keen on trying out some other shades as well, I hope they will bring more nude shades in the future! 

Beauty wishlist 2015 Feb 2

Now, these are the products I would definitely purchase if I'd won a lottery now. NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette is an unbelievably gorgeous palette that I would die for. I also love how Luxury Palette in The Golden Goddess by Charlotte Tilbury looks. Dolce Vita Palette is also gorgeous, but I am not a big fan of the reddish copper shade, and I prefer The Golden Goddess as all the shades look wearable. 

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Sparkle in Smokey Topaz and Sunlit Bronze look absolutely gorgeous as well. Though you can wear it as a gel eyeliner, I would wear it as a cream shadow! I did not even think that I would want Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade 6 months ago, because despite the hype, I was not interested in the brand at all. But it looks much more natural on the brows than I imagined, and now I would like to try this out!

On to Skincare, Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm and ANY products from First Aid Beauty have been on my wishlist for AGES. Though I'm not interested in the mud mask from Glamglow, I would like to try out their moisturising mask but why the heck is this so expensive? It's ridiculous!


I sometimes go to Sephora.com and put everything I want into the basket to satisfy my cravings....which I might do again tonight ;)