My favourite mascara at the moment! Kiss Lash Wonder Curl Mascara


Kiss Lash Wonder Curl Mascara 
I'm completely in love with this latest launch from the Japanese drugstore makeup brand called 'Kiss'. This mascara is going to be launched on 25th Feb, but I've been using (and loving) it for more than a month since it was sent to me for a PR purpose. This pink tube is the 'film type' which means you can wash it off with warm water  without a remover. There is also a waterproof one in a black tube.



The packaging in my opinion is very Japanese-y especially the embossed design on the lid and metallic pink body. It's a little too 'kawaii' to me as I like something more chic and sophisticated....which I shouldn't be expecting from a drugstore mascara.



The brush is slightly curved which fits perfectly when apply it on the lashes. I first expected to dislike this mascara, as it's got quite a lot of fibres which could make your lashes look wonky. But actually the length of the fibres isn't too long yet not too short, which lengthen the lashes naturally. 

  

What I love this mascara is that it doesn't stick the lashes together. It separates, lengthen, and volumises the lashes. And, it never budges yet super easy to remove. What more can I ask for a 1200yen mascara? 

I literally have like 10 (opened) mascaras on my beauty table, but this has been the one I reach for the most in the past month. It keeps the curl though it's not waterproof, which makes a waterproof mascara look less attractive especially because it's pain in the butt to remove. 


I'm so happy that Japanese mascara's been improved a lot recently, it used to be pretty bad (I still don't understand why dejavu has been popular!!). This, Heroine Mascara and Leanani Curl Mascara are amazing if you ever want to try Japanese mascara!