New on Beaut in Japan! Visee Nudy Rich Eyes Palette BE-07



Visee Nudy Rich Eyes Palette BE-07

It took me ages to pick up a new product to carry at Beaut in Japan. I was looking for something affordable, yet great quality. When I saw this latest launch from Visee, one of my favourite Japanese drugstore brands, I didn't even hesitate to pick up because it looked absolutely beautiful. I usually don't like Japanese drugstore eyeshadow palettes, just because they tend to be really sheer, that you can't even tell the difference between the shades. But this one really impressed me.


 As you can find the detailed info on their website, they have 4 different eyeshadow palette ranges. On 16th Feb, they added this new shade BE-07 on Nudy Rich Eyes Palette range.



There are 5 shades in this range. If you have a shade you would like to purchase, e-mail me through this blog or Beaut in Japan, so that I can pick one up for you. 

BE-07 creates a very sophisticated, grown-up eyes in my opinion. I love this kind of taupy brown eyes. I personally don't wear reddish brown eyeshadows much because they tend to make my eyes look a little puffy. If you have hooded eyes, you may want to avoid those too.


It's got a small double ended brush and sponge applicator that you never use. But this particular one doesn't seem too crappy, which I might keep so that I can use it to touch up throughout the day without carrying a brush around.


Now, let's talk about the shades. 
1. A very pretty sheer pink, it has the most buttery texture out of the 5 shades. Metallic finish.
2.  If you like a gorgeous glittery look, you will love it. Beautiful glitter particles with a taupe undertone.
3. A chic, modern brown that you can use as an eyeliner or blend out on your crease to create smoky eyes. It has a little bit of small glitter particles as well.
4. Another buttery textured eyeshadow that glides on smoothly and blend well. This taupe is my favourite shade of this palette, such a gorgeous shade you can wear in many different ways! Metallic finish.
5. It's more peachy and glittery than the shade 1, but still has this metallic sheen to it. I use it as a highlighter under the brows, inner corner of the eyes or the centre of the eyelids to give a little bit of definition.



You might think the shade 1, 2 and 5 look similar. I thought so too, but they have different undertones and texture, which makes it interesting to play with. 

I apply 1 all over the eyelid, 5 under the eyebrow, 4 on the crease, 3 on the outer corner, and add 2 or 5 on the centre of the eyelid depending on my mood.




These photos are taken when I tested this palette for the first time, and I must say I was super impressed. Usually I test a product, play around and see how it goes, and then try again another day. But with this palette, it just created a beautiful look instantly that I didn't need to wait for a day or two to take photos. They are super blendable, especially the taupe shade (4) is absolutely amazing. 

I don't like it when eyeshadow doesn't apply well with a brush and I have to use my finger to apply, but these are pigmented applied both with a finger and a brush. 

As usual, I filmed a video for you to see the swatches on action. The palette is available on Beaut in Japan, and feel free to let me know if you would like another shade!
 



Watch the video on YouTube >>CLICK HERE
Purchase the product on Beaut in Japan >>CLICK HERE

I hope you enjoy!