Japanese Beauty Magazines available on Beaut in Japan!


Last week, I added some Japanese beauty magazines on Beaut in Japan. I still have more than 5 mags to update, which will appear on the list very soon. Right now we have Voce, which is targeting women in 20's, Maquia which is great if you're in your 20's to 30's, Bea's up which is thinner than any other beauty magazines, and Biteki which is a little more mature (I am loving Biteki recently!).


As Japanese mags are heavy because of the quality of the paper (It's much thicker than the foreign magazines!) and generally they are pretty thick, the postage is a little high. That's something I cannot control, but I hope the price I'm offering is reasonable. If you want to know how much the postage would be, simply add a magazine and put your address in it. It calculates based on your address and the weight of the magazine!

The good news is that there are two handbag size magazines, Maquia Jan issue and Biteki Feb issue!  They are half the weight compared to the normal size, but unfortunately they don't come out with the minis every month. So if you're interested in these Japanese beauty magazines but haven't been able to purchase because of the postage, take the opportunity to purchase one for cheaper ;)

I'm still thinking what to introduce to you all next beauty wise, I'm eying on some new launches coming out next month from some drugstore brands! If you have any requests, feel free to let me know!