Integrate Beauty Filter Foundation


Integrate Beauty Filter Foundation 1,728yen
Since I started wearing makeup at the age of 17 or something (my parents were very strict that they didn't let me even wear a tinted lip balm until then), I have been a liquid foundation kind of girl. I believe powder foundation is more popular than liquid one in Japan, which I seriously wonder why. Liquid foundation looks much more natural and skin-like, whereas powder foundation makes you look drier than you actually are and emphasises the creases and baby hair in my opinion.

But recently, I found powder foundation that melts into the skin and instantly evens out discolourations. Bonus: it's from drugstore.


Let me introduce you to my favourite powder foundation aka my go-to weekend foundation at the moment, Integrate Beauty Filter Foundation.  As the name suggests, it blurs pores and fine lines to create skin as if it's photoshopped. It comes with a very thick and fluffy puff, but I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply it to increase the coverage. When applied with the puff, it feels more like loose powder than foundation, but with a dense brush like Buffing Brush, it covers everything you want it to cover without making it look cakey or heavy.


The reason why I love this foundation is that it literally melts into the skin and blurs everything. As you can see in the photo, you cannot really tell where the foundation is applied because it's super natural.

I have tried so many BB cream, tinted moisturiser and loose powder which you can wear alone on your day off to create natural-looking skin. But I did not like most of them because they either does not cover my pores enough, or does not do anything to make my skin look better. But this one does both. It covers and blurs my pores perfectly, make my skin texture look smooths, evens out the skin tone and covers redness around my nose without a concealer. What more can I ask for?


Having SPF15 PA++ sun protection, it's perfect to wear on my day off when I don't feel like piling up loads of makeup products on my face. It comes in two shades which I believe won't satisfy everyone, but shade 1 which is the lighter one matches my NC20-25 skin perfectly. It's not too pigmented which makes it suitable for wider range of skin tones I guess. For under 2,000yen, this is a must-have foundation!